jueves, 2 de febrero de 2017

EXERCISE FOR 9 LEVEL

ENGLISH EXERCISE
LEVEL: 9
 Find the mistake in the following sentences
1.       Joe are speaking French
2.       They doesn´t go to the movies
3.       She cook lunch on Sundays
4.       I is painting my room today
5.       You doesn´t drives a car
6.       I watches TV
7.       My granddad sites on the yard
8.       They listens to music
9.       We doesn´t watches TV
10.   Emily not Play tennis.
Complete the sentences using simple present or continuous present
1.       We_________ to the cinema ( go)
2.       I_________ French on Tuesdays ( study)
3.       Linda______________ at the moment ( sleep)
4.       Mr and Mrs Jones _________ early (get up)
5.       Mary ______ fruits (eat)
6.       They ______________ Hip Hop now ( dance)
7.       I _____________working with the university now (work)
Complete the sentences with the present or past form of TO BE
1.       You ________ at the soccer game yesterday
2.       She _______ my best friend
3.       She ________very tired this morning
4.       Her new shoes _________ very expensive
5.       I _________ born on 1980
6.       Mark and Fred _______ playing basketball last Sunday
7.       Maria _____ a good student
8.        At the moment Lili ______ in the park 
According to the chart place the time expressions in the correct place
At the moment
Last month
Last Tuesday
Last week
now
today
Two years ago
yesterday

Present
Past










No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario