viernes, 3 de febrero de 2017

TALLER PARA OCTAVO

ENGLISH EXERCISE
LEVEL: 8
 WRITE THE INTERROGATIVE WAY OF THE FOLLOWING SENTENCES
1.       Joe is sleeping now
2.       They don’t go to the school
3.       She cooks soup
4.       I am painting my room today
5.       You don´t drive a car
6.       I dance very well
7.       My family is not very big
8.       They read a good book
9.       We get up late
10.   I leave school at 2:00

COMPLETE THE SENTENCES USING SIMPLE PRESENT OR CONTINUOUS PRESENT
1.       We_________ to the cinema ( go)
2.       I_________ French on Tuesdays ( study)
3.       Linda______________ at the moment ( sleep)
4.       Mr and Mrs Jones _________ early (get up)
5.       Mary ______ fruits (eat)
6.       They ______________ Hip Hop now ( dance)
7.       I _____________working with the university now (work)
8.       They___________ right now (study)
9.       The dog ____________ vegetables (eat)-
10.     we ______________in a coffee farms (work)

COMPLETE THE SENTENCES WITH THE PRESENT OR PAST FORM OF TO BE
1.       You ________ at the soccer game yesterday
2.       She _______ my best friend
3.       She ________very tired this morning
4.       Her new shoes _________ very expensive
5.       I _________ born on 1980
6.       Mark and Fred _______ playing basketball last Sunday
7.       Maria _____ a good student
8.        At the moment Lili ______ in the park yesterday



No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario