domingo, 26 de febrero de 2017

para octavo

'               Lesson  2        Routines
 Thomas is writing about his daily  routine.  


My daily routine:
My  name is Thomas Moor and  I    am a  student. Everyday I    get up at'  seven, Then I take  a shower, brush my teeth and put  on my  uniform. After that I have  breakfast" with my family.
At seven forty five, my sister Becky and l   leave  home. School begins  at eight fifteen and finishes at one thirty.
After school, we always have  lunch with our parents. At about three o'clock. I do my homework. After that, 1  go out and  play with  my friends. sometimes  I go to the swimming pool. We play soccer  and baseball.
I  arrive home at six P.M. We usually have  dinner at seven
fifteen. My father never eat with us because he  arrives home at ten.
I never watch too much TV. I always go to  bed at nine thirty








No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario