domingo, 26 de febrero de 2017

para octavo

'               Lesson  2        Routines
 Thomas is writing about his daily  routine.  


My daily routine:
My  name is Thomas Moor and  I    am a  student. Everyday I    get up at'  seven, Then I take  a shower, brush my teeth and put  on my  uniform. After that have  breakfast" with my family.
At seven forty five, my sister Becky and  leave  home. School begins  at eight fifteen and finishes at one thirty.
After school, we always have  lunch with our parents. At about three o'clock. do my homework. After that, 1  go out and  play with  my friends. sometimes  I go to the swimming pool. We play soccer  and baseball.
I  arrive home at six P.M. We usually have  dinner at seven
fifteen. My father never eat with us because he  arrives home at ten.
I never watch too much TV. I always go to  bed at nine thirty








No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario